7/20/2009

Thanks to Svetlana!

I was shocked when I read your blog entry "Why I Stopped Blogging"! I mean... No! I got the idea of this by you and you somehow showed all of us how we can efficiently deal with new media tools, showed us what other search engines exist apart from Google, what other (to that date unknown) tools there are on the web and so on and so forth!
But it is not time to complain, I am sure you have your reasons, as you mentioned it in your entry.

No, I would like to thank you for the semester with us, that you dealt with us so patiently, even on this early Tuesday morning!

Thanks A Lot!
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_149/1179390533k3VOh8.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to YOU, Felix! It was great to have you in class!

    About blogging: it was nothin but a pause. So, please, visit my blog time to time. The next post is going to be about elections in KG, and the most weird voting experience I ever had!

    I wish you good luck! I like your blog very much! I wish you don't delete it!

    P.S.: You were shocked! This is fascinating. And I am shocked by your productivity in class! :))

    ReplyDelete